January 16, 2012

53

Such a busy busy weekend. SO behind on snail mail but I'll make another post for that.

Saturday my family and I threw my grandpa a surprise birthday party. He turned 85 years old and it was his first real birthday. He almost cried which means we all almost cried.
My grandpa got a party hat!

My immediate family


A van is always a good backdrop

My mother showing my grandpa and grandma their presents.

My grandparents

My great grandparents from my mother's side


Tim has (almost) met my entire family. There's still the rest of my grandpa's side that wasn't able to make it to the party and then my grandma's side which is A LOT. Most still live in Costa Rica. I always tell Tim that i come from high class. I am related to more than one past president of Costa Rica , including the last who was in office, Oscar Arias Sanchez, and high ranked military officials and other important people dating back to the 1700s in Spain. (My brother spent months doing our family genealogy) Anyways... 



My grandpa's side of the family..more than half still missing though.

My godmother and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...