October 6, 2012

91

September was not a very good month for me but it's October now! I LOVE OCTOBER! I think EVERYONE loves October! I can't wait for the cool weather so I can wear sweaters and cozy things.

I have not worked/replied to any mail since late August I believe. I just felt like laying in bed all month, it sucked.  But things are changing now and I will not let that happen again! I have already started working on Halloween cards and replied to a few letters.

The only thing I have to show for last month is the two pieces I submitted for the Postmarked 2012 exhibit and silent auction. Yesterday was the opening night and I actually went (I wasn't sure if I wanted to go or now, i dont know why). It was amazing. I love mail art and I love that other people love it too and it all goes to a good cause.


54/365

 55/365










1 comment:

  1. What a great event! And you look totally cute ;).

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment! Have a great week ;D.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...