August 18, 2010

17


I am on my last week of summer vacations and I have done absolutely nothing these past few weeks. No swaps, no letters or postcards. I did receive a couple of letters from some of you though so I will be replying to soon!

I noticed a lot of Halloween swaps starting to come up on swap-bot. I LOVE Halloween for so many reasons and I cant wait to get started on them..ahh!

I've continued with my stenciling but I have run out of spray paint so I have nothing to show for it. I also finished my hookah last weekend. I cut out some flower designs from scrapbook paper found at Target ($.99 for about 7 sheets) and pasted/sealed it with mod podge). I am very happy with how it came out :)

I also wanted to share my new latest awesome cup, kitty  musical notes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...