August 1, 2011

37

The amount of mail that has been coming in and going out recently has inspired me to update my blog!

July was spent catching up on my mail, getting organized and finding new pen pals. I think I will create a log to keep track of how much mail I receive and send out.

Outgoing mail: August 1st
DSC08411

A closer look to a postcard I made for a member in IUOMA. I really love doing collages!
ggk

Now on to some of the goodies I have received recently..

Dollar tree swap from swap-bot. I love the whole color theme of everything, so soft  and relaxing and yay for glue sticks! I go through glue sticks soo fast!
DSC08405

What the mail man left for me today. My family jokes around that I need to invest in a larger mail box.
DSC08407

Christmas in July swap! I was so excited to unwrap the gifts. But i do have to admit it was a little strange opening Christmas presents while it's 100 degrees outsideDSC08408

The package included christmas cards, food markers, sounds of nature cd, a christmas bag with tissue paper and a home made apron!
DSC08410

a close up of the "Feliz Navidad" apron she sent. I can't wait to start baking!
DSC08409


I will leave you all with a shot of my super messy work station. I wish I had a whole entire room dedicated to my snail mail adventures!
DSC08337

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back in action! I agree about the snail mail room. If I could have an extra room that's what I would dedicate it to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...