August 11, 2011

40

I went to Big Lots the other day and came across a whole craft aisle and everything was so cheap! I really don't like going to Big Lots but this time I found so much great stuff that I had to resist spending the money I don't have at the moment. However I couldn't pass up a huge button grab bag! My mother and I have become obsessed with buttons and we love sitting in the dinning room table and sorting buttons. We could do it all day long!
All these buttons just for $2.00! I will definitely be going back for more soon!

I also bought a booklet of 72 sheets of 6.5" x 4.5" cardstock which is perfect for making postcards! I already made one the other day (instead of studying for my math final)
well


So as I mentioned before, I am starting to do the whole coupon thing and my latest find was for a free moisturizing body wash from CVS. I came across the coupon on facebook, the offer has now expired. My first $0.00 purchase was exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...