May 15, 2012

69

Two weeks left of school and then I can indulge in mail, selling, and who knows what! YES.

So I caught up on some of my mail and finally sent out a care package I had been meaning to send for almost a month now. One of my good high school friends has found an interest in penpalling so I sent her a "Pen Pal Starter Kit" lol





The rest of my outgoing mail for today,


Also, I wanted to show off this amazingly pretty envelope I received about a week ago. I wasn't sure if I should even open it because I would have to tear the fabric a little..







6 comments:

  1. Neat looking mail! ;)

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a gorgeous envelope! I just found a letter you wrote me in August and have responded.



    Mimi Torchia Boothby Watercolors

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...