I have started a summer to do list.
- Make envelopes and paper crafts to sell
- Organize my entire room/snail mail to allow for more activities
- Make more cute things
- Blog more about mail related things / document my mail more. Mail documenting was the #1 reason for this blog and I hardly ever really do.
- Start selling my art. I went a little over board this semester with my prints and made way too many! ..and I still continue making more. There's just so many possibilities in print making, I love it!
- Paint my drawers. My goal is for them to look like this
- Buy/make shelves so my stuff isn't always on the floor.
- Crochet more and learn to knit
- Start AND Keep a journal/sketch book.
- Start the "Tim and JoAnna" scrapbook I have been meaning to start for a loong time.
- Catch up on Mail Art 365
- Postcard 365?!
- Dont be lazy!
Well here's a picture of my Annabel in a grape costume...