July 5, 2010

4

Despicable Me Minion Post!

I finally got around on taking the rest of the pictures for this awesome swap. It was so much fun taking him places and having people stare at me wondering why I was holding an inflatable yellow thing and taking pictures of him.

This is him in Seal Beach. It was my first time going there and I was slightly disappointed that there wasnt any seals! It's only called Seal Beach because the Navy base located a mile or two from where the picture was taken.
Despicable Me Minion Swap

These next few were all taken in downtown Pomona on Antique Row & the Art Walk both on 2nd street. Pretty much the only nice thing I like about where I live. The Glass House is on 2nd street if anyone has ever heard of it, it's a really nice and intimate concert venue. Last time I went there was to see Peaches & Steed Lord :)
Now that I am thinking about it, I should have taken him to pose in front of the Fox Theater. oh well.
Despicable Me Minion Swap

Despicable Me Minion Swap

Despicable Me Minion Swap

Despicable Me Minion Swap

This one is taken right in front of the post office I go to. Sadly, it was closed today :(

Despicable Me Minion Swap

There's more pictures of the minion on my flickr, I just didnt feel like posting them all.

Can't wait for the the mail man to come by tomorrow, I missed him today.
In other news, it is not entirely snail mail related but I scored an interview at the UPS! It's for a package handler position just like the USPS job I had gotten in 08' (unfortunately, two days before my training started for that job, it got canceled due to the economy being crappy). I hope I get it, I really need the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...