July 28, 2010

14

Stamps, Stamps and more Stamps!

I received an amazing package covered in old stamps today and inside it was filled with randomness. It was from "Big Fat Stuffed Envelope Swap #5-USA" swap on swap-bot. She really did send a BIG FAT STUFFED envelope lol.

The outside of it,
DSC06232

Some of the things it contained (i didnt photograph everything but i tried)- papers and clipping, photographs, old news paper clipping, lace, buttons, embellishments, stamps, puzzle pieces
DSC06235
DSC06236

She made a postcard out of old stamps and included a little envelope with old stamps.
DSC06239
DSC06242

Also received two postcards from postcrossing,

From Niagra Falls,
Untitled

From China,
lkjlj


Today I also went to go drop off some film at Target and do some "window shopping" since I still dont have my financial aid money but I did buy this cute Owl card set for $1.00

2 comments:

  1. Super cute owl set :-D

    Dani aka Doodlebabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...that envelope rocks. ^__^

    And I am a total Target $1 bin addict. The last time I went, I picked up two magnetic memo pads and a couple of stationary sets, all $1 items. I'm dangerous when I have a few dollars in my pocket and my hubby isn't with me to steer me away, lol.

    Raye, xxpenguinscanflyxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...