July 12, 2010

8

Definitely a good mail day today,


I got my very first ATC today. I joined "I've Never Made an ATC Before!" on swap-bot because I have been really curious about ATC but never really made one before or atleast traded one before because its a bit intimidating. 
This is the I got today,
atc1

I am currently still working on mine but I will post it here before I send it.

The package I received today was also from a swap on swap bot. I got tons of random paper scraps which I hope will come in handy or something. I thought the fabric stickers on the package were really cool though,
DSC06057


Also, thanks again Mary for the fun survey and postcard!
hkg

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm living vicariously through your mail day because mine sucked! Rawr. Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...